We are looking for a qualified and experienced Accounts Preparation and Tax Accountant to join an established, rapidly growing accountancy practice. The practice offers a full range of accounting and taxation services to a widely varied client portfolio of small to medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the area. This position will be based between our Caterham office (CR3) and Lingfield, Surrey (RH7).
Your role will include
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under FRS102 and FRS105
- Preparation of sole trader/partnership accounts
- Deal with complex taxation areas
- Preparing of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparing of individual self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with HMRC
- Advising on client’s queries.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Worked in practice, 4 years (Required)
- Ideal candidate will have excellent all-round accounts and tax experience
- Limited company accounts preparation: 3 years (Required)
- Personal self-assessment tax return: 3 years (Required)
- Corporation tax return: 3 years (Required)
- Strong IT and communication skills are essential
- Driver essential due to location
- You have strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Ideally experience with CCH Central
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Types: Full-time Position
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00/year